Tuesday, May 19, 2009





Okay so being over 35 weeks pregnant brings on some challenges in terms of cleaning the house. If I bend over to pick something up off the floor, there is a good chance I wont be coming back up for a while. So, Chez bought me this claw picker upper thing and I LOVE IT. This is something pregnant women cannot or should not live without. While I was enjoying the ease of cleaning stuff up off the floor today with my new tool, I decided to take pictures of myself because I was so proud and happy. So, I hope you enjoy the dorky side of me!

3 comments:

Audie said...

I wish I would have known about these two prgnancies ago!!! I'll have to find one if I have more kids.

Angie said...

that's a good idea! any idea where chez found it?

Natalie said...

Cleaning the house? I think I quit doing that at around 12 weeks :)