Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Update

For some reason my baby clock countdown ran out earlier than it should have. I am now 36 weeks + 4 days pregnant and now starting to become super uncomfortable. It is so amazing to me that my tiny little body can carry such a large load. It is definitely weighing on me though. I had a doctor appointment today and hoping to be dilated somewhat, I wasn't at all. But the doctor says if I do start to dilate, he will induce me on the 12th of June which would be so great. That is only 2 weeks away. So, for the next two weeks, I will be doing a lot of walking and anything I can to get things going so I can finally feel relief from rib and back pain and enjoy our new little one. Wish me luck the next two weeks. I would post a picture of my belly which is ridiculously huge but our computer up and died and I have no way to download on the laptop.

3 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

How exciting! Cant wait to see pictures hopefully in 2 weeks. Good luck.

Natalie said...

I'm sure you look great! Good luck the next two weeks!

Audie said...

Good luck with getting everything ready and with labor!