Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Zoo






On Monday we decided to take Kingston to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. I had never been there and heard they had a lot of animals. So, we met up with my sister-in-law and her kids and we had quite the day! Kingston hadn't seen his cousin in a while and it was the cutest little reunion when they saw each other for the first time. They ran up and gave each other big hugs. It brought a tear to my eye and again, reminding me of how important family is. We spent a good 3 hours at the zoo and the kids were in heaven. They were so tired and hungry that we thought we would all go to Mc Donald's where they could eat and play on the toys. By the time the day of fun ended, these boys were spent! Poor Kingston didn't get much of a nap yesterday and was a bit grumpy the rest of the day but to see him have so much fun made it all so worth it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I haven't been to Hogle Zoo in forever...I can't wait to take Maddix there!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I know you are a Las Vegas frequenter, we are going in a couple of weeks and taking the boys, do you know some fun kid shows to go to? We are thinking Lion King or the sward one at Excallibur. Any that you know of to be good?? Thank you!